Saturday 10 December 2016

Guest Designer - Annie Samson

Hello Everyone

We have a really special treat for you today! ;-)
A warm welcome to our special Guest Designer Annie Samson.

Annie has created a project for this months mood board.

Here's a little reminder.


Here's a little bit about Annie too! ;-)



Hi everyone, my name is Annie Samson and I am very happy to be a guest designer this month. I live in the French province of Quebec in Canada. I share my life with my beloved boyfriend for 13 years now and I have a beautiful girl of 18 years old who is my muse for almost all of my layout. My favorite kind of projects are mixed media layout. If I have to describe my style I would probably have to say Shabby-grunge ... I love to create textures on my layout.  You can see my work here on my blog:  http://lemondeselonpeper.blogspot.ca/ 

Thanks and have a nice day !

Here's the fabulous page Annie created.


Isn't this just so pretty and festive and bright! ;-)



We loved this page to bits! ;-) The details are just amazing! ;-)

Thanks so much Annie for Guest Designing for us this month.
Please pop over to Annie's blog for more inspiration and creativity.

You still have lots of time to play along with the mood board and we can't wait to see what you create! ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Annie...Love it !! I wish you a happy new year !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...